LPG Cylinder 22kg Refill (3173)
The 22kg LPG cylinder have a wide range of uses and are the perfect solution for heating and cooking at home or other uses like touring and static caravans.
Note: We Deliver LPG only in Ajman, Umm Al Quain, Ras Al Khaimah.
|CYLINDER USAGE||Patio heaters, Caravans and motorhomes, Light commercial use, Exterior domestic use|
Item Code : 3173
Estimated delivery by: 25/06/2018
The 22kg LPG gas bottles have a wide range of uses and are the perfect solution for heating and cooking for both touring and static caravans. They can also be used for heating and cooking on narrow boats and catering vans.
Gas cylinder delivery is free of cost.
Gas cylinder orders
We aim to deliver gas cylinders within 1 working days by your local stockist, the details of which will be provided in your order confirmation email following the purchase.
Cylinder refill agreement
When buying a gas bottle from us for the first time, you’ll be subject to a new cylinder refill agreement costing from AED —. If you do not have a gas bottle to exchange, this cost will be automatically added to your order when you checkout. The charge will be added for each bottle you purchase without an empty counterpart to exchange. More details can be found on the Gas bottle exchange policy page.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
To arrange a return please contact us within 5 days of receiving the goods by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone ………….
Never strike a match if you smell LPG Gas.
If you smell gas in your house, workplace, or around any gas equipment or appliance, follow the emergency procedure below:
- Put out all smoking materials and other open flames.
DO NOT operate electric switches.
DO NOT light matches.
DO NOT use your phone.
Any spark in the area where LPG smell is present may ignite the gas. This could include the spark of a light switch, telephone, fan or refrigerator motor and even static electricity.
- Activate emergency pushbutton/ Close line/ cylinder supply valves.
- Open the windows to ventilate area.
- IMMEDIATELY get everyone out of the building, vehicle.
- Use your neighbour’s phone to call a Brothers Gas trained service person and Civil Defence (997), DO NOT re-enter the building until trained service person advises it is safe to return.
- Let the person and Civil Defence check for escaped gas. Have them air out the area before you return.
- Have the trained service person.
- Repair the leak
- Turn on the gas
- Check all the gas appliances
- Relight the pilots on the appliances.
- Re-enter the area only when service completed
Emergency contact number (8004446)
Item Code : 3173
Patio heaters, Caravans and motorhomes, Light commercial use, Exterior domestic use
|TARE WEIGHT (EMPTY)||
|GROSS WEIGHT (FULL)||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.