Robust and torsion-resistant 2-column guide for highest precision
Hardened and ground interchangeable collet chuck for precise concentricity of tools
Spindle lock for easy router bit change
Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics for working at customised speeds to suit the application materials, and speeds that remain almost
constant even under load
Thumbwheel for Speed Preselection
Aluminium die cast base plate with coating for easy sliding
Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner.
- Maximum stroke height :- 50 mm / 2 "
- No-load speed ;- 13000 - 34000 rpm
- Rated input power ;- 710 W
- Output power ;- 430 W
- Revolutions at rated load ;- 24000 rpm
- Collet chuck bore ;- 8 mm / 0.315 "
- Weight (without power cable) ;- 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Cable length ;- 4 m / 13 ft
Routing MDF ;- 6 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K :- 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level ;- 83 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) :- 94 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K ;- 3 dB(A)
Item Code : 13302